5 Star Forest Destroy Derby

In a day that will live in a great deal many of Forest fans memory, and hopefully in infamy in Derby memories Forest completely destroyed their nearest and not so dearest rivals.
The mist really did roll in from the Trent tonight, and as befits such a picture, Forest were rampant.
Although Derby scored twice it belies the Fact Forest completely and utterly outplayed the Rams from minute one.
And indeed as is now customary in this fixture Forest were off to a flyer. A Majewski corner headed in by Chambers. Scenes of elation around the ground, but as a many mutters were heard "we've been here before." The trepidation of many fans born out of seeing the Reds lose leads before a least of all the fateful FA CUp 4th Round replay 2 years ago where a similar rip roaring start occurred.
And sure enough, Derby equalised with their first attack of any meaning, Moore firing in off the bar after Bueno fed him in. A sucker punch, but it would be all it was.
The second goal was another header, new star Tudgay heading in, off the bar, which wasn't immediately given. That second or so seemed to last an eternity, before it was given. But it was and more scenes of delirium around City Ground.
And it got better. Tyson with a good run down the left, outpacing on the flank and putting over an wonderful cross for Marcus Tudgay to net his second, and his third in Red. 3-1 at half time wonderful. It could and should have been more, Earnshaw being wasteful with a good chance, after being put through by Ramsey making his first start for Forest.
After the start and immediately again Earnshaw should have scored when put through clear, but he seemed to pre-occupied with glancing to the linesman to make sure he was indeed onside. No matter, we wouldn't have to wait long before his goal came. Tyson again down the left and crossing for Earnshaw to prod in from close range. Tyson really did have the beating of the right back every time it seemed. A piece of genius by Davies putting him in there for the game, he completely destroyed them down the left.
Hearts were in mouths when from a free kick from around 25 yards Commons shot and Camp was wrong footed, possibly by a deflection, very hard to tell from the back of the Trent End through what was quite thick fog at the time. Commons celebrated by gesturing to the Brian Clough stand. Silly, and needless. But also notable he didn't to the least vociferous support in City Ground.
And then it was jittery for a while. Many Forest fans aware of blowing 2 goal leads before in these circumstances. The team seemed to stand off and lost some of its shape just after Wilson replaced Ramsey, no matter though, as balance was restored to the line up and Forest started playing well again, creating chances.
The final goal came from a complete hash of an attempted clearance, leaving Earnshaw one on one to finish past Bywater and to see the Derby fans leave in their droves. The resounding chorus of "Fatty Fatty what's the score?" made it all the sweater. Especially seeing Metgod sent to the stands.
A Completely wonderful evening to be a Reds fan. Putting 5 in was wonderful. Tyson was magnificent, definitely man of the match, but Tudgay looked assured, and Ramsey was class on the ball. I worry about what ever knock Bertrand picked up to force him off, it may be the last we ever see of him, I sincerely hope not though.
Oh and I hope the trip back down the A5-2 was enjoyable.